Did You Know?
- Your ears are one of the only parts of your body that never stop growing!! as does your nose (yep it's true!) which is why you may find that after 3 or 4 years the seal on your IEMs may not be a good as they once were. Not to worry as you can have them re-shelled using new impressions, keeping all the internal components.
Did you know?
- If you have piercings and are worried about your monitors or earplugs not fitting or having to take the piercings out altogether. Do not worry, we can incorporate them into the impressions and then into your product.
- In-Ear Monitors are usually made from either a hard acrylic or soft silicone. Both have their benefits but usually it boils down to a personal preference. (After using both, my preference is for acrylics).
- Always keep your monitors clean and use the tool provided to clear the wax and other gunk from the sound holes. This will help prolong their life and keep them sounding as good as new. Don't worry if you lose the tool as I sell them in the shop.
- Remember moisture is your monitors enemy, it can ruin the drivers fairly quickly. so do not suck them, lick them or wash them!! Clean them with a dry cloth. I keep a silica pack in with mine to keep them dry (that's the little white bag of granules you find in the box of a new eletronic gizmo). I also use the ACS Revivo to make sure they are always in tip top condition and sounding their best.
- You can buy silica gel packs, along with specialist iem driers in the shop.
- I can accept all major debit/credit cards, paypal, online transfer and good old fashioned cash!
- Group discounts available.